ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:36:41 -0400
HI Spiros,

In the past both Wayne Killiam and Monty Rand have had photos for sale.
  I don't know, other than the BDN, who is taking photos this year?

By the way, to the list I am looking for 3 tickets for the BU at Maine
game, in unobstructed view seats.  Would accept a 2 and a 1, but if you
know anyone selling tickets for that game I would appreciate a
heads-up.

Can't wait to see the Bears Saturday night in person!  They looked
great from my home in New Hampshire on Friday night aggressively
forechecking all over the ice, and Ben Bishop reminded me of Garth Snow
with his stick play and aggressiveness.  Granted this is only from
seeing one game, while some of you have seen 4 games and practices, but
I was optimistic before the season started, and remained so even when
Jimmy left, as I felt that was anticipated.

Hope they don't underestimate Huntsville, was up two years ago when we
struggled for a tie and a win.

Bob Fitta '83
On Oct 19, 2005, at 11:18 AM, Spiros Polemis wrote:

> Does anyone have a link to the site where folks can review Maine
> Hockey photos and order copies?
>
> Thanks,
> Spiros Polemis

Bob Fitta