ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Adam Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:51:04 -0400
I found a picture, but for some reason if I try to attach it to the email,
the email becomes to big for the list server.

It's not a great picture, it's from behind Howard as he's on his side making
a save, but he clearly has a blue and white helmet on.  I went to
www.bluejackets.com and on their front page there is a series of 5 photos
that you can view (each with an accompanying story).  The photo for the
Bluejackets win over the Wings is the one that shows Howard, and it's the
one I'm referring to.  If anyone wants to see it, let me know and I can
email it to you personally.

--Adam