ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:56:29 -0800
My attempt at changing the focus..

At 6-5 I am not impressed with our 2004-2005 edition of the Black
Bears, but I will say that this weekend is very important.
Northeastern and Lowell are traditionally on the outside looking in
with regards to home ice in the Hockey East playoffs.  Lowell was
well-regarded in preseason media and NU has played some stiff
competition.

All that said, when you are 6-5, I think anything less than 3 points
will start the discussion about whether Maine will have home ice this
year.

-Deron