ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:14:31 EST
> ... They have never played Wayne State.

And there's a 99 and 44/100% chance of that remaining so.

>   "If we do get past that first game," Whitehead said, "I think we're going to
> be a very dangerous team for the rest of the tournament."

Is this predicting a victory over CC the next day and the same goalie
starting from here on, or is this saying we're a poor team right now,
but if we can somehow pull out a win at Michigan, lookout!?

Most likely if Maine is to beat Michigan, it will be something of a war.
The next night would put them up against a rested Colorado College team,
with the Michigan fans probably not on Maine's side.   (Wayne State, the
CHA representative, is ranked 37th of 60 by KRACH, 39 by RHEAL  and 29th
by PWR).