ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 05:48:23 -0800
--- Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Finally, why do I get the icky feeling that too many people in the
> Maine
> camp any be looking past Michigan in this draw....if so, that is a
> prescription for "one and out"...

Who is overlooking Michigan?  Seriously.  That would be foolish they
are a top-10 team playing in their own building.

I think Michigan may be overlooking Maine some.  I've already seen Red
Berensen (Michigan coach) in two different places talking about facing
Colorado College.  Now, that might be the reporter leading him in that
direction and then printing it, but still.

=====
Deron Treadwell -- [log in to unmask]
http://www.blackbears.net

GOD BLESS OUR BRAVE SOLIDERS!