ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:15:50 -0500
Regarding

>Did anyone see the wonderful irony of the end of the game penalty to BC
>with ensuing argument by Coach York . . . hint: deja vu Worcester last
>year.
>
>Spiros Polemis

I was thinking the very same think, while listening to the whining BC
play-by-play announcer John Rish.  I'm sure Mr. Rish felt that the calls
that led to Shawn being ejected from his last game were pefectly
appropriate.  As an eyewitness to that sorry affair, I have to tell you the
final call was bull bleep and led to a BC goal and 3-1 win.

I say what goes around comes around!  Looking forward to heading to the
Fleet.  When a spot for pregame reception is found make sure to post it!

Bob Fitta
UMaine '83

Bob Fitta
Director of Advertising