ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alexis Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 02:24:54 -0800
Just got back from Worcester...what a great weekend of hockey!!!

Bad ice surface is the culprit--the ice was scraped down and resurfaced to remove Worcester Ice Cat logos and add NC$$ logos. I imagine the resurfacing was done at the last possible moment and did not have proper "curing" time. Between that and the six practices per day prior to game time...

~Lexy~

Go Black Bears!!

--- Alan Surette <[log in to unmask]>

Get Free email here ---> http://www.24texas.com