ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:26:13 -0500
The Umaine Hockey web site is adding more information for your
enjoyment.

1.) I have made many many changes to the Steve Kariya - Hobey Baker
Candidate page. I added two excellant action photos (Thanks Monty) and
re-designed the look of the page (Thanks Cindy). Make sure you reload
the page from the server to see the most current view.

2.) I have added what littleinfrmatonI hv on ommy Reimann to the Player
Profile page. I don't know what number he has picked so, until I get
that, I have listed him right after #39 Cory Larose.

3.) This week's Hockey East, USAToday and USCHO polls are all up to
date.

Enjoy!

P.S. The entire UMaine hockey site will be under-going a move and alot
of changes in the very near future. I'll keep you posted!