ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 18:11:02 -0500
For the Merrimack games, I would suggest a place called The Loft in North
Andover.  It is on Route 125 and maybe ten minutes from the Merrimack
Campus.

Directions are really easy -- If you're coming south from Maine, take Exit
48 (Route 125) and head South, the restaurant is a few miles down on your
left.  Great food, awesome chowders (they also sell their chowders in the
frozen seafood section under the name Baystate Chowda).  If you're coming
from the Merrimack campus, head north on Route 125 and it's a few miles up
on the left.

For those that want something closer, there is also a Bertuccis and a
Fuddruckers (awesome burgers) within shouting distance of Merrimack; also a
'99' on 125 closer to campus (but that's wall to wall humanity).

For Northeastern, I think there is a Pizzeria Uno's on Huntington Avenue
that's a short walk from Matthews arena.  I think there's also a Ground
Round in the mall at the Prudential Center.  Plan to take the "T" to
Matthews (Massachusetts Avenue stop on the Orange line).

For UNH, I would suggest the Red Hook Brewery (at the old Pease Air Force
Base), which is maybe a 15 or so minute trip from Durham.

Hope this helps.

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears
Anaheim or Bust in 1999!!!!