ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Tony Bessey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:19:44 -0800
I think the key here is that Maine has to show up to
play. If they play like they did last weekend, UMass
cannot and will not win. If, however, the team plays
like the have eery friday night (last friday
excluded)over the past two months we have a problem.
Heart is an issue here.

Tony

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaah/news?slug=uwire-ncaah-umassclinchesthp&prov=uw