EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Francis Gavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:57:07 -0800
I was responding to his response to you Carrol. Are you entirely familiar w/
how an email thread works? FOR CHRIST FUCKING SAKES CARROL READ FOR THE LAST
RESPONDEE. I WAS RESPONDING TO LUKENS RESPONSE TO YOU NOT YOU. Thanks for
jumping the gun and posting my alleged faux-pas on the Eliot list as well.

GAVIN