EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Daniel Pearlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:16:56 -0500
Carrol and others,
Let's keep the ad hominem nastiness out of this.
==Dan

At 09:57 AM 02/14/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Brennen Lukas wrote:
> >
> > I am quite aware of America's questionable history in its dealings with
> > other nations. You see, kind sir, I felt that those sentiments had been
> > amply brought to light by others on the list. The laundry list of American
> > sins has been aired quite thoroughly on the clothes line. My intention was
> > to offer the flip side of the Polo towel, in which America's government has
> > to deal with the world as it currently exists.
> >

>I remember back in the 1940s when even in high school classes a frequent
>topic of conversation was "What were the Good Germans doint?" Brennen,
>you are a good German.
>
>Carrol

Dan Pearlman's home page:
http://pages.zdnet.com/danpearl/danpearlman/

My new fiction collection, THE BEST-KNOWN MAN IN THE WORLD AND OTHER
MISFITS, may be ordered online at http://www.aardwolfpress.com/
"Perfectly-crafted gems": Jack Dann, Nebula & World Fantasy Award winner

Director, Council for the Literature of the Fantastic:
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/english/clf/

OFFICE:
Department of English
University of Rhode Island