EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tom White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:27:11 -0600
It seems odd that someone interested enough in Pound to read this list would
hold that he was puerile and moralistic. It should be obvious enough by now
that the power trip, is going to end by turning the earth into a radioactive
waste. Yes, Machiavel has ruled until now; now he must depart. I believe
utterly in self-defense. I would hold our nuclear arsenal for that. SELF
defense. Against another state. Sept. 11 was blowback, carefully calculated
to be untraceable. We are headed for more. Tom White