ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:15:13 -0500
I just wanted to clarify that that was me (jake) paraphrasing some on what he said about the playoff situation.  Not that getting that 3 seed was the overall objective of the season or something.

The context was more, "So coach now that you have home ice, what are your thoughts?!"

"well dale we think that because both BU and PC are playing so well right now it was key to slide into one of those top 3 seeds, so we won't have to play them in the first round, we'll just deal with them at the Fleetcenter"

Hopefully that provides a little more clarity.  I often have to shorten up what Coach says because (in this case) I can't type as fast as he is talking about it.

-Jake