ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:12:10 -0500
Jacob,

Thanks as usual for your fine report.  Now we all get to speculate as
to what change Coach has made in the line-up.  Since he indicates
there is only one change line-wise one would have to assume that it
has to do with the 4th line, with a player that was benched Saturday
getting an opportunity Sunday.

I think Lynch gives us a good physical presence, do we also put in
our other hard-checking forward Greyeyes along with Murphy, or
counter with a more skilled player in Lyall with Murphy and Ronan.

Also there has been no discussion on Troy Barnes sitting for the
first time all year on Saturday night.  There is no question that
Troy has struggled in the second half after getting off to a great
start, and Deschamps provides a more physical presence.  It will be
interesting to see if Troy remains the odd man out again this weekend.

Looking forward to what we all hope will be a return to Maine Hockey
for two games this weekend, and will certainly be a good test!

Let's go Blue!

--
Bob Fitta
Director of Advertising