ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:15:27 -0500
Well, this is quite the tease for us all....random thoughts at this point in
a very interesting season:

Three out of four points this weekend, and all points but one from Maine's
Boston sojourn this season...wow.

Doyle proves tonight he is as steady between the pipes in the big game as
Howard...are we looking at the best netminding combination at Orono since
Snow/Dunham (perhaps better ?)

Who would rate Maine as anything other than the best HE team in the upcoming
poll, and maybe the consensus best in the nation ?

Is the theme for the next few weeks "Curb Your Enthusiasm " (I suppose it's
more appropriate than "Sex in the City")  ??

If you look at the scoring in the last two games it is very balanced across
the lines....that is another good sign.

Was Moore as invisible in the second game as well, as it seemed from
listening to the BC announcers that we heard here in Beantown ?

Prestin Ryan surely was more in control Saturday than Friday...good thing he
got it out of his system on Friday.

Jerry York - outcoached again ?

This certainly atones for allowing the shooting gallery performance by BC
last year.

On to Portland ... see you all there !! (any pregame festivities in the area
that day ?)
-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears