ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:47:22 -0500
Great weekend of hockey in Beantown.  In addition to the great crowd at
Matthews, a sizeable contingent braved the weather and came to Walter Brown.

I was a bit nervous about venturing into "enemy territory"; i.e., Walter
Brown.  Thanks to one of my co-workers (and a former BU hockey player), we
were sitting in the midst of BU season ticket holders.  Dan and I recognized
a familiar face from Hockey-L dinners; the other people around us were very
cordial.

I share Dan's sentiments about the 15 second rule; however, it seems that it
takes longer to count to 15 on Commonwealth Avenue than it does on St.
Botolph Street.

-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears