ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:08:54 -0500
I think BC is a problem for Maine in that they can skate with Maine. Other
HE teams can't IMHO. Kelleher(sp) the Goalie for BC looked pretty good in
Alfond last time they were here so I doubt the Finnish Five Hole:) will
play. If Eaves and Voce  get going this could be a tough series for Maine.
Whats the over and under on Prestin Ryan and Tony Voce going at it,I'd say
even as their is no doubt:). What can anyone say about Niko, wow, is he the
on fire or what, same with Lucas and Marty. Nice move by Tim to get those
guys playing together.