ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Spiros Polemis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:53:26 -0600
Looking for a pair of tickets to the Froz. Four games in April. If
anyone has two tickets to spare, please let me know. Will even pay a bit
extra (but not a lot extra). We were on the waiting list, but learned
today that all wait list tickets have been sent out already.

The four final schools will get about 450 tickets each.

Also, does anyone know where I could get hold of a copy of the BC game?
We were there, and would love to see that ending again!

Spiros Polemis
Stockton Springs, ME