ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:08:34 -0500
>At least some of the credit should go to referree Bennadetto (John Gabarra
is
>nashing his teeth in defense of the Striped Brotherhood at my saying this,
I'm
>sure!)  He allowed UMass to get away with many many more penalties than
Maine.
>I loved the photo in the Deadly this morning, clearly showing Young Mr.
Walsh
>getting hooked!

young mr walsh is gonna get what he gives....and the refs are not gonna
award him a penalty just 'cause someone retaliates....i was not at that
game, but I have a hard time believing that brendan was not playing his
typical game.....(didn't like him at BU.... don't care much for him now....)

jim