ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:18:03 -0500
i am a fan who lives ni Mass... tell me , please what did he look like?
was he about 5'9" and around 35 years old, black hair amybe a little chubby,
at least in the face... almost looked like oneof the beatles on their first
album cover....??? or do I have the wrong equipment guy

jim

>My condolences goes to the family of Rich Britt.  I was very shocked and
saddened by the news.

>Rich was a great person to be around.  I made it a point of seeing him
during game intermissions underneath where the Maine team makes its entrance
onto the ice.  He was always smiling, kidding and fun to be around.