ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cory Verrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:17:05 -0500
I was told the game tape caught the contest on film and it was reviewed
by Bangor Dodge people as well as UMaine Athletic Department people and
decided (correctly) that it did not go in.
I was standing beside the net, three feet away and it did not go more
than a third of the way in.
I think it is obvious that the shot was close but NOT in.
I also think that the crowd knew and understood this but felt they
needed to intervene.