ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 23:41:49 -0500
At 11:16 PM 2/7/99 -0500, Lindsay A Huntoon wrote:
>Saw the "Krog for Hobey Baker Award" commercial -  pretty sickening.

Best line I've heard tonight came to me in a private e-mail from a FSNE
viewer...

" I saw the Jason Krog commercial tonight.  It played about 4
times.  One line says he is a cut above the best.  That may be true but NOT
when he plays Maine."

Great game tonight!  UNH had a span of about 10 minutes in the second
period where they turned a 3-1 Maine lead into a tie game, but other than
that Maine took it to them.  I really think Maine has the better team.  The
Black Bears are deeper at forward and both teams have a great defense and
goaltending.

It will be real interesting to see the games in March down in Durham as I
see no reason why these teams won't be 1 and 2 heading into the break.

---
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]

"Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's this day-to-day living
that wears you out."    - Anton Chekhov