From:
William Groskreutz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Groskreutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:04:51 -0600
Hello all...

I'm currently teaching a hockey class to my alternative school students.
I'm team teaching this with the PE teacher (I teach math & computer).  He
came up with this idea for overtime games.  I thought a few of you might be
able to pick it over.  He made this suggestion because he hates to see tie
games.

Both teams skate 5x5 with no goalie.  The clock counts up to 20 minutes (as
in international play).  First team to score 3 goals wins the game.

What do you think?  Pick it over and let me know.

bill

William Groskreutz III
ICQ:  8581236
http://www.cloudnet.com/~wgrosk/

Go MN Wild!!!
You Might be a Minnesotan if....
You believe that bitter cold, a slippery surface and speed go together in
both a sport and on the Interstate.