MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 12:53:03 -0400
The Maine State Library has a new blog through WebJunction!

BlogJunctionME:  http://webjunctionworks.org/me/blog/

We started posting for practice before our WebJunction launch in June
but our bloggers, including Baxter, our Library Cat, are so excited that
they are adding posts of interest now!
So check out the latest post about "Public librarians - boost your
circulation and program attendance!" talking about Michael Sullivan's
address at the MLA annual meeting.

Also, if you regularly read a library blog, please let me know so we can
add it to the "blog roll".

Thanks to Ellen Wood and bloggers Linda Lord, Dean Corner, and Bonnie
Dwyer for making the BlogJunction ME a great place for news.

Our blog is being featured with others "center stage" at WebJunction -
http://webjunction.org/do/Home

Want to know what a "Blogroll" is?

The blogroll is where you link to the other blogs that you read
frequently.

It is also a way of acknowledging and providing easy access to the other
blogs out there that cover the same topics.

So a blogroll is just a collection of links to other blogs and are most
often found on the front page sidebar of most weblogs.

Janet

Janet McKenney
Maine State Library
Coordinator of Learning and Technology Services
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333-0064

207-287-5620