MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Corner, Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Corner, Dean
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:44:40 -0400
Hello Libraries and Staffs:

If you have completed the State Library survey which rates our resources
and services, Thank You!

If you have not taken the survey yet and have had contacts with the
staff, resources and services of MSL, please take about 10 minutes to
let us know how we're doing:

http://survey.libqual.org/index.cfm?ID=679138
<http://survey.libqual.org/index.cfm?ID=679138>

The survey closes on March 30 (ssssh... Linda Lord is holding me hostage
until we get 55 more survey responses).  I appreciate your time and
effort to let us know how we can make improvements.  (I can't go on
vacation until 55 of you fill out the survey!)

Thanks,

Dean

Dean Corner

Director of Reader and Information Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
207-287-5604