MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Felicia
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:28:01 -0400
The deadline for the Public Library Annual Report is April 1st.  To
date, 119 libraries have submitted their reports.  That is only a 44%
return rate with just one week to go.

There are several libraries that have started their reports online but
they have not been submitted so I am not sure if they are complete or
not.  There are some libraries who have contacted me to let me know they
are working on their report and will get it done by the deadline.  I
appreciate you letting me know.

If any libraries need a copy of their report, please let me know as soon
as possible.  I would be happy to send another one by email or send a
paper copy through the mail.  Also, if you need your login and password,
please call or email and I can give those to you.  If you have any
questions about the report or about the edit checks I will try to assist
you any way I can.

Thank you so much for your continued support and cooperation.

Felicia

Felicia Kennedy
Maine State Library
64 State House Station