MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Corner, Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Corner, Dean
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:03:39 -0500
Greetings to all libraries and staff:

We want to get a better idea of how well we are providing library
services.

If you have utilized the services and staff or resources of the Maine
State Library, your participation in a voluntary online survey will be
very important in determining what improvements we can make to serve
your needs.  You can let us know how we can improve service to libraries
and staff in Maine by completing the survey at
http://survey.libqual.org/index.cfm?ID=679138 at this time or within the
next few weeks (survey closes March 30).  The survey takes approximately
10 minutes to complete.

Please be assured that your responses will be held in confidence.  No
identifying links between responses and the individual responding will
be retained.  Only combined data will be reported.

I appreciate your willingness to help us out with this survey.  You may
have to copy and paste the url above into your address bar to reach the
survey site.  If you have any difficulty in accessing or taking the
survey, please contact me.

Thanks,

Dean

Dean Corner

Director of Reader and Information Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
207-287-5604