MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Felicia
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:01:21 -0500
This is a reminder to academic libraries that the Academic Libraries
Survey administered by the National Center for Education Statistics
closes on March 22, 2007.  Information packets were sent out on October
18th and survey registration and data collection began on November 22nd.

I just checked online to see how Maine academic libraries were
progressing.  To date, only 2 libraries have completed their surveys
(Beal College and University of Maine at Farmington); 2 have data; 2
have registered but have no data.  That means the rest of Maine's
academic libraries have not yet registered (gone in to the survey at
all).

The ALS only happens every two years so please take the time to complete
this survey.

If you need your User ID and password or any other assistance, please
contact the ALS Help Desk in Washington at 1-800-523-3205.

Even though I am not as directly involved with this program as I am with
the public library annual reports, I will try to help any way I can.

Thank you,
Felicia

Felicia Kennedy
Maine State Library