MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:18:52 -0500
I received the following note from Kristi Belesca at Portland Public
Library.  If you have any questions about this offer or are interested
in it, please contact Kristi directly.

A patron of ours has a small personal library (3,000 books) he would
like to donate to a worthy organization.  He said it is a little bit of
everything (classics, politics, natural history, arts, philosophy,
fiction, psychiatry, religion, etc.).  They are cataloged and boxed.  He
would need the recipient to pick them up (Portland).  Do you know of any
organization that might be interested in such a donation?  He is the
former editorial editor at the Portland Press Herald, so I am guessing
it is a quality collection.
Best,
Kristi Belesca

Kristi Calhoun Belesca