MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Zurinski, Stephanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zurinski, Stephanie
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 18:47:20 +0000
I apologize for sending another message.  I sent an incorrect link to the chat room.  The link below is the correct one.  If you register for the session, we will resend the link the day before each session to those who have registered.

http://stateofmaine.adobeconnect.com/ILEAD-2015

Again, I apologize for the mess up.

Stephanie