MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 08:27:23 -0400
Greetings!

It is my great pleasure to announce that voting will be open on Monday,
September 1st and will stay open until midnight on September 15th.  The
voting widget can be found by following this link to the voting page.
http://mainereaderschoiceaward.org/vote

For those of you who want to use a paper ballot in your library that is
fine as well.  You will need to send your result to me via email no
later than noon on the 16th.

This year there were four exceptional choices culled from a list of 141
titles.  The committee is currently busy working on the selections for
the 2015 award.  I personally want to thank all of the members of the
committee for the long hours of reading each of them did over the last
year.  It is a huge task, but they were all up to the challenge!

Encourage your patrons to vote!

Thank you,

Valerie  Osborne, Consultant

Northeastern Maine Library District