MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:47:12 -0500
Greetings All,  Since the question from Ruth is the second or third of the
day I'm choosing to respond to the whole darn bunch of you in hopes that
doing so will save me a few calls and posts over the next few days.

As Ruth notes she received a check from Allfirst Trust with a reference to
ATM.  And yes Ruth, it is the MTEAF subsidy check for which ATM sites were
asked to complete information  earlier this year. That request came from
Phil Lindley at the PUC because the PUC is responsible for the MTEAF fund.
However, the PUC contracts the actual fiscal work to a contractor through an
RFP process. Therefore the checks being issued are from an out-of-state bank
that seems to have no connection to MSLN, MTEAF or the PUC.  Unfortunately
an out of state contractor wouldn't understand that we all know the fund as
MTEAF not Maine TEAF.

The important part of this message is that the checks have been issues for
the MSLN subsidy, but only to those sites that completed the required
paperwork.  If your site did not get this done you should contact:
[log in to unmask] for information and the appropriate paperwork.

Edna

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620