MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:05:47 -0500
Greetings:

Last week I posted this notice.  I went to the site and it was
scheduled, but this morning someone tried to register and it was not
available.  I have contacted Infopeople regarding this webinar to see if
it was still going to take place, but I have not received a response.
Since you can't register, I would consider this cancelled.

Valerie

PREVIOUS EMAIL:

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Using Video Book Trailers to Reel in Readers
December 7 (3-4 pm)
Using Video Book Trailers to Reel in Readers (Infopeople)
During this one-hour webinar, attendees will: learn about hardware and
software for every budget and skill level, from broke novice to
rolling-in-dough producer, examine just how little time and expertise
needs to be invested, discover how to reach target audiences with newly
created book trailers, see model programs that incorporate video
trailers, learn practical production tips, and explore two types of
tools that will help you get started.
To register for this event, go to:
http://infopeople.org/training/webcasts/list

Valerie  Osborne, Consultant