MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:36:36 -0500
Once again we are getting ready for the next issue of Off the Shelf, the
e-newsletter from the Maine State Library.  Each issue I ask you to
suggest titles to your peers that you have recently read and enjoyed.
Thanks, to Ellen Wood, the Web Coordinator at the Maine State Library,
you now have the ability to add a favorite that will go into a list that
every librarian can access.  I will put the top five in the e-newsletter
and all submitted will go into a databases that you will be able to
access by author, title, and genre.  To learn more about this, please
follow the link

http://www.maine.gov/msl/mrls/readers/reading.htm

This is a great opportunity now to add to the list as potential gift
ideas for family and friends for the Holidays OR to purchase a title for
a library.  When my daughter was younger I would buy a book for her
school library in her honor at Christmas and for her birthday.  It made
her feel good and helped a library.

We hope you enjoy the opportunity to add to our list.  Make it an icon
on your desktop so that you can easily access the site when you finish a
great read that you want to share!

Happy Reading!

Valerie  Osborne, Consultant

Northeastern Maine Library District