MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Corner, Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Corner, Dean
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:00:15 -0500
Hello Maine Libraries:

November is one of two open enrollment months for joining the delivery
service.  Agreeing to join constitutes a commitment to participate for a
minimum of 6 months.

The current per day delivery fee is $13.00 but the State Library is
picking up $2.00 of that fee through June 30, 2011.  We will be
negotiating a new fee soon and it is our best estimate that the new cost
for delivery will be $15.00 per day after July 1, 2011.  The State
Library will not be able to provide any assistance with the cost of
delivery after that date.

If your library is mailing a minimum of 6 items per week to libraries in
Maine, at least one day of delivery makes better financial sense than
postage.  Please read the Frequently Asked Questions at this link for
more delivery information and do not hesitate to contact me with any
other questions you may have.
http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/interlib/faq.htm

If you do decide to join the delivery,  please fill out the online form
in order to begin service.
http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/interlib/join.htm

Thanks - Dean

Dean Corner

Director of Reader and Information Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
207-287-5604