MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:57:36 -0400
Sorry for the cross-posting.

Colleagues:
 MedlinePlus and MedlinePlus en español will debut a new design in summer
2010. Many of the changes are based on feedback we received from you.

To get a sneak peek at what’s coming, please go to
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/preview/overview.html to start your tour.
There is a feedback form on the bottom of every page, and we welcome your
comments.

A link to the redesign preview is on the MedlinePlus homepage.

Michelle Eberle
Consumer Health Information Coordinator
National Network of Libraries of Medicine - New England
222 Maple Avenue - Shrewsbury - MA - 01545
508-856-2435 / 800-338-7657