MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:48:51 -0500
We need your help!

The link I am providing below links to a Google Spreadsheet. In order to
install all 700 MSLN circuits this spring/summer we need to have you
verify your site's physical address and add contact and access
information.  This information will be provided to the vendor in order
to facilitate the install of your new upgraded Internet service.

Find your site(s) and fill in the blue columns.  Do not change any other
data (uncolored columns).

Blue columns are "Corrected E-911 Address", "Site Contact Name",
"Contact Phone#", "Contact Email" and "Access hours".

It is imperative that we have the correct E-911 address in order to
install the circuit.  Since we have so many to install this year,
incorrect address information or problems with access risk long delays
in getting your new service turned up.

Please do NOT resort the spreadsheet since others will be in accessing
it at the same time as you are and it may cause problems.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlxQEybib88mdEtWa2VRdGNqV2RTb29
ub0pxVTZXa2c

Short URL:
http://bit.ly/9HXGol