MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 14:08:31 -0400
Just a reminder that the 13th Annual Public Library Directors Institute is
just around the corner.  If you haven't registered, please do so as soon as
possible.  Registration ends on June 1st.  To register go to
http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

This is a great opportunity to network with other directors from around the
state.  I know I speak for the other consultants as well when I say we look
forward to seeing you at this event.

Sincerely,
Valerie Osborne, Consultant
Northeastern Maine Library District