ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:09:02 -0400
Very disappointing weekend series.  Hope the team can learn from this and
make progress.

Can someone who was in attendance on Saturday write a brief summary of how
the ceremony went to retire the Shawn Walsh shamrock?  I know Shawn's Dad
(and other family members) would like to hear about the ceremony.

Thanks,
"Cousin Jimmy"
THE LEGACY OF SHAWN WALSH WILL LIVE FOREVER