ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
nonni daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:35:09 -0400
HI, Jeff, Tracy and All who read this --
    Things are well up here -- or will be as soon as adjustments are made to
being swept on the weekend by North Dakota in our barn!  Whew! As we said on
leaving tonight -- better now than in March!!
    I spoke with Betty Donovan, the Friends president, and she said she
would be happy to comply with requests for the SW patches ... I believe they
are available for a $5 donation to the Friends of Maine Hockey for program
support.  You can email her at [log in to unmask] and set up what you need.
Stay tuned for next weekend ... :)