ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:44:02 -0400
I had the good fortune of listening to Gary Thorne do play by play for the
Rutgers/Michigan State football game a few weeks ago.

I could listen to Gary Thorne read the Bangor phone book and be happy.

Bob Beers is the reason I can bear to listen to Bruins games.
-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears