ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:21:46 -0400
The Maine Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Ins't Montoya gone???

No Montoya returned fo Ann Arbor, and he would be one of the reasons they are picked so high.

>Nobody knows how Jimmy will play if he is called upon to play eveny night.

Correct.  But I have a feeling that since everyone has seen what he CAN do, they know that he could easiuly lead this team to another Hockey East Championship and another berth in the Frozen Four.

Also I would bet (and others have mentioned this as well) that Lundin will see some time playing this year and so although Jimmy will get the MAJORITY of starts, it might be pretty even in the beginning...This should help Jimmy stay fresh for the
whole season.

-Jake