ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Voisine, Cory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 09:43:15 -0400
I agree with this. If he din't want to be in school playing at Maine then he
wasn't going to contribute.

Penner is the bigger loss, but there is so much returning talent.

Thinking of the Aquino situation makes me proud of a guy like Jon Jankus. He
didn't have a good time his freshmen season. I think he got some bad grades
and then decided to leave Maine and go back to Canada. Then he comes back,
sits a season, gets his school work straightened out, had a big impact, and
centered the line that performed the best in the fozen four. What a turn
around. That is a guy that will have an impact the next couple seasons.

-Cory