ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Aaron Hermes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:37:49 -0500
> If you have
> ideas of what you think would make things better inside the rink, as well as
> the additional locker rooms, better equipment and training
> areas and such ...
> send me a note.  I will pass the comments on, I promise.

Although this may not be practical, it was the first thing that came to mind...

A sort of closed-circuit TV system with monitors placed so that you can see them when you're in line at the concession stand.  Just have a couple of fixed cameras in the arena that show opposite ends of the rink, perhaps?  Have 2 TVs set up side by side, and you can watch the game as it unfolds.  It would seem to be a single-time expenditure, and wouldn't require any extra work once it's in place (you wouldn't need anyone to "run" it).  They've got something like it a lot of places, including the Sea Dogs!

Just a thought...

aaron
(who's in town, but failed to acquire tickets to the game, so is watching courtesy of WABI)