ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Chesley, Clair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:56:19 -0500
According to WABI (Channel 5) television in Bangor the game will be on their
station.  And it's on my cable here in Augusta!  Yea!    I'm not sure about
Portland.   However, you can see it on-line on a pay per view basis for, I
think it's around $15. You can sign up at the WABI net site with a credit
card.   Although I've heard negative comments on the quality of the on-line
video.  I would expect that you would have to have a very fast connection
and even then it might not be the best.(?)   I guess if I had Roadrunner and
a reasonable machine I would try it once anyway.

GO BLUE!!!!   BEAT  B.U.!!!