ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:23:53 -0500
OK, I went online hoping to sneak a "preview" of the third jersey, if it
indeed exists.

I am going to venture that one possible design for the front of the kit is
what I call the logo of a "snarling bear", one we are all somewhat familiar
with now.  But look at this site:

http://www.goblackbears.com/store/items/sideline.html

This "bear claw" logo seems to be popping up a lot lately, especially on
this new gear of the "sideline" variety.

Prediction ?  I guess I will go with the "bear claw", but I don't prefer it
as much as the snarling bear logo.  Of course, they could totally surprise us...

If # 3 does come out, ugly or not, expect brisk sales !!  Can I get Beers -
2 embroidered on mine in the same typeface for names/numbers as the new kit ?