ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:16:57 -0500
For this week's poll question I wanted to help start the process of getting
our minds in the right focus for the NCAA Tournament.  Maine has had its
share of improbable teams -- teams that either overachieved or inspired us.
We are hoping for similar results from the 2003 edition of the Black Bears.
This week's poll question asks you which one of these four are your
favorite.  To vote, go to http://www.blackbears.net

- 1995 NCAA Runners-Up
- 1997 Team that was on probation
- 1999 National champions
- 2002 NCAA Runners-Up

I can't decide yet who I am going to vote for, but when you make up your
mind the poll is right on the front page of blackbears.net.

In the quick Friday poll I put up following the Game 1 loss, the vast
majority of fans still thought the Black Bears would pull it out.

61.5% thought Maine would win the next two games and win series
23% thought Maine would win Game 2, but lose Game 3.
15.5 thought Maine would lose Game 2 and the series.