ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:42:03 -0400
Alissa Downie wrote:
>>[log in to unmask],NNTP writes:
>>(Will our tickets ever come?)
> I know it...my mom's haven't come yet and neither have anyone else's we
> know.  I wonder why?

What makes you think they would/should have been delivered already?
Maybe they're waiting for the "winter sports schedule" card ... I
haven't seen it out yet.

By the way, the Blue/White intrasquad game is Saturday, Oct 5th at 7pm.
  The following weekend, Oct. 11/12, will be the "Black Bear Classic".
Maine plays New Brunswick Friday at 7 and the loser/winner of the 4pm
LSSU/Quinnipiac on Saturday at 4/7pm.

On another topic: has anyone made a nice 1-page printable schedule out
of the unprintable web page at GoBlackBears.com?  Care to share?! :-)

--

Wayne T. Smith -- [log in to unmask]
University of Maine System -- UNET -- Systems Software Analyst