EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ce Rosenow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:49:21 -0800
Dear Robert Kibler,

I believe Aoi No Uye can be purchased from Marty Gross at the following
e-mail address: <[log in to unmask]>.  There are also a few videos
that show excerpts of noh plays with commentaries in English:

Noh Theatre (produced by Northwood Institute and the Institute for Advanced
Studies in the Theatre Arts)

Noh: The Classical Theatre of Japan (produced by the Department of Theatre,
Michigan State University)

The Tradition of Performing Arts in Japan: The Heart of Kabuki, Noh and
Bunraku (produced by Shin-Ei, Inc.)

Good luck,
Ce Rosenow